Our fun quick and easy DIY stockings are for the beginner sewer or advanced, for young or old.
Create your own custom Christmas stocking. A great way to start your Christmas and celebrating family time, creating memories.
♥What you get:
– Front of pre-cut stocking – High quality printed cotton.
– Back of pre-cut stocking – High quality plain cotton.
♥ Stocking measurements – approximate – top to toe – 50 cm and width – 22 cm
♥Each stocking comes with 7 of the following decor items:
– Satin Ribbons – various lengths – 10 cm to 100 cm
– Selection of buttons (approximate 10 to 15)
– Selections of charms (approximate 10 to 15)
– Beads & sequins (approximate 20)
– Embroidered decor (between 1 to 3 items)
– Bias binding – various lengths – 30 cm to 50 cm
– Macrame cord – various lengths – 5 cm to 20 cm
– Fabric patches – varying sizes (approximate 5 cm to 20 cm – length and 2 cm to 8 cm width) and quantities (approximate 1 to 3)
– Basic easy and quick tutorial.
These stockings can be machine or hand sewn. We have precut them with pinking shears.
♥What you need:
Sewing needles and threads
Sewing machine – optional
Our website is full of free sewing/applique and hand sewing stitch tutorials for you to download.
Fun and imagination
Images above, show decorating ideas and kits may not contain or may vary as to what is shown in the images/photographs.
♥ ♥ ♥Visit our website – http://www.rosamaycrafts.com for FREE PATTERNS, stitch tutorials, tips and tricks.
Warning – Choking Hazard. Contains small parts. This item is not intended for use by children under the age of five. Supervision is always recommended. Do not ingest.
IMPORTANT BORING STUFF: ❤️***Please read our Shop, Shipping and Return/Exchange policies. See our T’s & C’s on our website – http://www.rosamaycrafts.com. Thank you.